September 8, 2016
dashFort believes in the user’s right to privacy. We take a strong stance in protecting the user’s privacy. For example, we do not record users' browsing history, except for the pages you specifically bookmark to our servers, which are located in the United States of America. SSL is applied on the site whenever possible.
Information We Collect
• When you bookmark a page, the URL and the associated description you submit will be saved on our servers.
• dashFort collects personal information when you register for a dashFort service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
• dashFort's servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
• We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
• We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve dashFort technologies and services.
• If personal information is used in any way other than indicated above, it will be in the aggregated form, and with all personal identifications removed.
dashFort member accounts are secured by member-created passwords. dashFort takes precautions to insure that member account information is kept private. We use reasonable measures to protect member information that is stored within our database, and we restrict access to member information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel and technical staff. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of member account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of member information at any time.